For those that don’t have a nearby Workshop to learn Pineal ToningTM — we are offering streaming and electronic download of materials that will enable you to study the tones and practice to qualify for the upcoming 2016 Crystalline Choir – or for your own enjoyment.
This Distance Learning Pineal TonesTM program will take you from the beginning levels of learning Pineal ToneTM Levels 1-29 to the ability understand and participate in sounding the Tone Pairs in a group. The fee for the online seminar is $150 ($250 value).
The qualifying distance learning program will include but may not be limited to the following materials for download:
- A 4 hour recorded webinar with Dr Todd from 2015 with slides and rehearsal of Pineal Tone levels 1-29
- PDF materials of the printed tones and tone pairs
- Instructions on how to approach learning the tones and tone pairs.
- Practice audio of tones 1-29
- Practice audio of the Pineal Tone Pairs which will be a good foundation for the upcoming Choirs. Those registered for the larger Choir Events (such as Arkansas will receive specific tone pair recordings to practice).
Details of the Distance Learning Qualification:
You will be able to complete the program in your own time. If you are wanting to use the online course to qualify to participate in a Choir Event – you only need to register and download the materials two weeks before a Choir Event and complete the course 1 week prior.
Only those that have registered and downloaded the files will qualify for the upcoming Choir Events in 2016 and 2017.
Still have questions? Click Here to Contact