2015 PINEAL TONES DISTANCE LEARNING COURSE ABCs
A. COURSE MATERIALS:
Read this guide first to get an overview
- Download materials are found using the links on the left side of the webinar page (hosted by instantteleseminar.com). These are PDF, mp3 and .doc files. Once you complete payment you will receive an email within 2 business days explaining how to access your Pineal Tones Webinar on instantteleseminar.com. The subject line of the email is “Pineal Tones Webinar Links and Instructions.” Please check your bulk or spam email folders, if you don’t find your instructions please let us know.
- Your Written Support Materials include the following files:
- Pineal Tones Handout All PDF – All 24 tone levels for singing along
- Pineal Tones Worksheet (PDF and .doc) – Complete and return to qualify for upcoming Choirs. (at least 1 week prior to the choir event)
- Choir Rehearsal Tape PDF – A letter from Dr. Todd explaining the 24 Tone Levels rehearsal Tape.
- Tone pairs for Maui Choir PDF – The written tone pair levels from the Lemurian Choir (LC) in Maui
- Audio Support Folders include the single tone levels 1-24 and the tone pairs from Maui and additional tone levels from Cancun and Mt Shasta Choirs through level 29.
B. COURSE GOALS:
- To become familiar with the Pineal Tone Levels 1-29
- To tone Levels 1-27 as presented.
- Learn the intents for Levels 1-24
- To understand how the levels can be sung in pairs
- Practice toning with both the individual tone mp3 and the paired tones mp3
- Become familiar with the Lemurian Tone pair intentions
C. HOW TO APPROACH THE PINEAL TONES MATERIALS:
- Print the text materials or have them open on your computer while you are listening to the mp3s or watching the videos
- Watch the online seminar
- Have the Intention Worksheet handy so you can complete it when you watch the online webinar (You will receive the instantteleseminar website and log in by email once your registration is complete).
- Support your practice by listening and toning along with the Practice Audio and Videos.
- Once you are comfortable toning single Levels 1-24 – Listen to the Lemurian Choir Tone Pairs Practice Audio.
- Choose a part (higher pitched or lower pitched vocals) and begin singing along with the Lemurian Choir Tone Pair Audio (HINT: have a copy of the tone pair print out handy)
- If you wish to qualify to attend the and upcoming choir, complete the Intention Worksheet and email or mail it back to us (instructions on the form).
ONLINE Pineal Tones Webinar – TAKE IT ANY TIME! A Choir Qualifying Course
The Pineal Tones system can be learned at your own pace in a convenient 4 hour online course. Many users have reported some of the most profound transformative experiences of their lives with learning and practice of this system.
Purchase the “on demand” Pineal Tones Webinar covering levels 1-29 with additional learning materials available for download.
Watch and practice with Dr Todd in your own place at your own pace! $150 unlimited viewing through Feb 2017. Completing this course qualifies you for the upcoming Pineal Tones Ceremonies – like the Arkansas Choir of 2016.
Click the PayPal button above to add to your cart.